Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

AGJR10

Reaction score
Those are sharp looking wheels. I just checked the warehouse and we have them in stock in Houston. We could have them to you by the weekend if you'd like. Please let me know.

Can you pm me a price for a set of 5? Asked around locally but they’re wanting to ship them from out of state.

Trouble-T

Reaction score
Lightest rims you can find or have made for a Raptor. CF? Magnesium? What’s out there.

I never thought about that. My motorcycle has magnesium wheels which are strong and light. I have not seen any magnesium wheels for the Raptor. I guess they would be cost prohibitive?

Raptor Harris

Reaction score
Anyone running Method 310 in 35 offset? Looking for wheels that don’t stick out past fenders but can’t find many choices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grizzly

Reaction score
Anyone running Method 310 in 35 offset? Looking for wheels that don’t stick out past fenders but can’t find many choices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look up the Method 313 in +25. Pics of mine in post 1773 of this thread.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I never thought about that. My motorcycle has magnesium wheels which are strong and light. I have not seen any magnesium wheels for the Raptor. I guess they would be cost prohibitive?

Cost prohibitive is probably one of the things to do with it. Roughly $2-3K per wheel for Magnesium wheels. Especially if they were made strong enough for a truck and load rated properly.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
Cost prohibitive is probably one of the things to do with it. Roughly $2-3K per wheel for Magnesium wheels. Especially if they were made strong enough for a truck and load rated properly.
Cost and I think they can't be DOT certified do to a fire hazard. Magnesium burns incredibly hot and when water is used to put it out bad things happen.