Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm,...bummer to hear the old BBS stuff was heavy,...their Motorsport stuff is BA!

Their automotive street stuff is decent and looks good, but they use oe offsets, no more aggressive..kinda sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm assuming with how old this post is, RRW isn't making these anymore? At least I can't find them on their site... I love the these wheels and the color of the beads.

RRW has become a huge PITA to deal with. Rarely answer emails (even for orders), don't have phones to call them on. I'm in the middle of one deal with them now that will most likely be my last. If you have Instagram I'd try contacting them that way. They seem to be on IG quite a bit.

Leftsidej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RRW has become a huge PITA to deal with. Rarely answer emails (even for orders), don't have phones to call them on. I'm in the middle of one deal with them now that will most likely be my last. If you have Instagram I'd try contacting them that way. They seem to be on IG quite a bit.

Wow that's annoying. Sorry to hear that. Of course my two favorite wheels are nearly impossible to get, first the BR sprocket, then RRW RR4s.. yikes. If you don't mind my asking, the deal you're currently working out with them is it for a fair bit of stock?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow that's annoying. Sorry to hear that. Of course my two favorite wheels are nearly impossible to get, first the BR sprocket, then RRW RR4s.. yikes. If you don't mind my asking, the deal you're currently working out with them is it for a fair bit of stock?

I'll PM you