Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the pics but maybe I am getting a little emotional when you tell me its just a mall queen. If you knew me you would know I hate the mall as my wife seems to live there and slow bleed our bank account from Pottery Barn.

I loved my 2017 raptor for all its function and its looks. I used it for a ton of stuff I could not just do with a SUV and it was my first truck. I put 33K miles on it within 14 months.

I took it off road probably 4-8 times all in over one year but mostly to tear up some sand and dirt. I never had to shy away from pot holes or speed bumps *(even at the mall).

I was going to buy a modified raptor at one point that had those rampage wheels with 37 inch tires raised up 4 inches. I decided that it was a bad buy but I loved the look of those wheels. I was hoping to recreate that look but still be able to enjoy my truck - l want it to look a little different from the sea of raptors now here in Orlando.

I will see what the guys think before I mount the tires and if need be go back to a 0 offset so I can get some poke but not ruin the dynamics of my truck.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hate any shopping, so from now on lets call them Beach Crawlers.

It's the last 8 words of your reply is why we care enough to not do just that.

grid-offroad-gd4-brushed-red-with-black-accents-jeep-wrangler-jk-dalto-red-8.jpg

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
First, thanks for the purchase. Second, we are desperate for good gallery images, and yours are fine!

Finally, we have seen a few Raptors, but your tasteful color matching (they should come this way) and wheel choice are perfect.

Your truck will be in our web site's gallery today.

I ran the Ridge Grapplers, they are great tires and will look great on your truck.

Good Job!

PUREVIL

Reaction score
First, thanks for the purchase. Second, we are desperate for good gallery images, and yours are fine!

Finally, we have seen a few Raptors, but your tasteful color matching (they should come this way) and wheel choice are perfect.

I ran the Ridge Grapplers, they are great tires and will look great on your truck.

Good Job!

Couple of questions, i see your a method dealer. I was looking at the con 6 in bronze.... i want to use my stock tires.... how much further out do the wheels and tires sit with the con 6? Are the wheels hub centric and can i reuse my TPMS? Also can you pm me pricing on them. Thanks.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, it would be difficult to be in the off-road wheel business and not sell Method.

The 17" Con 6 is at +0 offset, hub-centric and will work fine with your stock BFG's and TPMS. You might want to add black lugs.

Your truck will require 1.75"-2.25" collars and some minor inner fender-well trimming. We are also an ICON dealer, so we can provide the collars you will need. BTW.... this will be true for any wheel at or near +0.

Scott will check stock and price you out in the AM.

He will need your shipping zip code.

Might as well let him know if you want lugs and collars.

TxCOR

Reaction score

Good Job!

Thanks for the kind words my man!
And thank you for the killer deal on the wheels!

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you feel like the truck is level with the icon adjustment? I was going back and forth debating on if the 2.25 (vs. your 1.75 perch) was going to give me a nose high look vs level look.