Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
gen1 and gen2 trucks use diff tpms. Gen2 tpms is f2gz1a189a. Just go to eBay and do a search. You can get 4 for around $50.

Hope someone can clarify this for me. I kept my method wheels from my gen1, will the tpms sensors work on my 18 gen2?

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need some help please.

I had some fuel wheels on my 2017 raptor with 35s BFG Ko2 tires before. I believe they where 20x9 +1 offset and poked out a good 1 inch from fender. I had minor rubbing.
I am wanting some more agggressive fitment on my 2019 and wanted a set of the 20 fuel rampage wheels. Would the 20x10 -19 give me the wider stance and more aggressive look I want and would that require a adjustment to front? Not sure about the new suspension and how the collars would work with it. If you can get me a set or quote a set for me I would appreciate it.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Need some help please.

I had some fuel wheels on my 2017 raptor with 35s BFG Ko2 tires before. I believe they where 20x9 +1 offset and poked out a good 1 inch from fender. I had minor rubbing.
I am wanting some more agggressive fitment on my 2019 and wanted a set of the 20 fuel rampage wheels. Would the 20x10 -19 give me the wider stance and more aggressive look I want and would that require a adjustment to front? Not sure about the new suspension and how the collars would work with it. If you can get me a set or quote a set for me I would appreciate it.

@RPG has confirmed the collars work and they have the 2.25" in stock in orange to match the new shocks. You will definitely need these and will probably have to do some fender liner trimming.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry that this is probably a little ignorant but using a 2.25 perch adjustment will raise my front 2.25 inches? Will that make the ride change any and would that also create a little bit of a rear end sag look?

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright - I used the link and ordered the perch kit in orange. My wheels will be the 20x10 with -19 offset. I am hoping we wont have to cut anything once I have the kit installed also. I am going to go with the BFG K02’s again since I like their look and ride. They will be 35 inch

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You will have to trim for mall crawling, and I seriously doubt there is anything short of bigger fenders for off road clearance.

Wizo's advantage is the much smaller KO2, as opposed to Toyo and Nitto which have way bigger shoulders and square up better on 10's.

When we build Forged Roti's, they are almost always 20x9.5 +12, 20x10 +18.

Here are two trucks with 20x10 -19's..... What do you think is going to happen when you hit that BIG hole?

Gen2 Raptor-XD Chopstix.png

D251 Nutz 3.jpg