Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBonez

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CUSTOMWHEELS4U thank you for the ICONS!

It was one of the easiest purchase I have ever made. Scott beat the pricing of all the competitors and had the rims dropped shipped to me in two (2) days. Lugs included. I couldn't be happier.

Attachments

• Bronze Icons2.jpg
    Bronze Icons2.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 372

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It was one of the easiest purchase I have ever made. Scott beat the pricing of all the competitors and had the rims dropped shipped to me in two (2) days. Lugs included. I couldn't be happier.

Thanks @JBonez you were the first of 5 FRF customers to get this deal. It'll be our introductory pricing as we're a new Icon Alloys dealer. We just did our buy in and we're expecting a bunch of Rebounds in all finishes to be in stock by Monday. Spaces 2,3,4 and 5 are still open for this deal.

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
Center Lock/2pc polished BRONZE

Attachments

• 30184937598_eb11efeb7d_b.jpg
    30184937598_eb11efeb7d_b.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 83

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any clue when RRW will be restocking? I would really like to order a set of wheel so i can get them installed when my truck delivers in mid-late september