Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmpow79

Reaction score
Rotiform six

Does anyone know if the rotiform six 17x9 would rub with the stock tires? No lift or level. Also, what does everyone think the bronze would look like on a silver truck?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the rotiform six 17x9 would rub with the stock tires? No lift or level. Also, what does everyone think the bronze would look like on a silver truck?

They rub a little without a level. If you're interested in a set let me know. I have a customer removing a set next week that he'll sell you at a killer deal.

Jmpow79

Reaction score
They rub with stock tires?

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

I’ve had people say they won’t with stock tires and people say they will.

Ruri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They rub with stock tires?

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

I’ve had people say they won’t with stock tires and people say they will.

My 17x8.5 Method NV with stock tires and 0 offset rubbed when I was off-roading. When the front tires would tuck into the fender they rubbed a lot. City driving I only rubbed at full turn and hitting a little bump. But normal daily I was driving fine.