Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any idea on weight and cost?

They're purpose built for strength more than weight savings. They have a much higher load rating than OEM but weigh the same at 32lbs. If weight is your concern, Method Roost is 24lbs, RRW RR2 22lbs, Fuel Anza 25lbs, Forged Rotifoms average 27lbs.

PM for pricing. We have great pricing on innov8's

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would call but no number listed on their web site. I have emailed but they have not responded.

Just call. They’re super helpful.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Good info! Thank you!

They're purpose built for strength more than weight savings. They have a much higher load rating than OEM but weigh the same at 32lbs. If weight is your concern, Method Roost is 24lbs, RRW RR2 22lbs, Fuel Anza 25lbs, Forged Rotifoms average 27lbs.

PM for pricing. We have great pricing on innov8's

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

My Schnell

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of the Vision 416 Se7en or 417 Creep Wheels?

FYI, I searched...saw some 416's on the Shelby but was looking for more pictures. Also, I do not see a lot of peeps w/ visions, any reason why? How is the quality/support?

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of the Vision 416 Se7en or 417 Creep Wheels?

FYI, I searched...saw some 416's on the Shelby but was looking for more pictures. Also, I do not see a lot of peeps w/ visions, any reason why? How is the quality/support?

They just came out so pictures will be pretty limited. If you need a quote on either let me know.

I think a lot of people have never used Vision because their older models were pretty terrible looking. In the past 2 years they've been making some nicer designs and will probably continue grow with the Raptor crowd as time goes on.

We've been working on our configurator which is still far from complete but we do have the visions loaded. It allows you to change the color of your truck, color match the fenders etc..

http://www.customwheels4u.com/iconf...&wheel=417 Creep Bronze&brand=Vision Off Road