Aftermarket Underseat Jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpk1996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m actually thinking about getting one of the new eagle CO2 jacks. That thing looks awesome.

DezertRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a proeagle jack with a custom crate under my silverado
Planning on mounting it under my raptor now, best jack ever

dboat

Reaction score
That jack is not made for the weight of our trucks. Its for UTV's and light race cars.

I emailed them and they replied that the jack can handle our trucks if you have enough air to lift the truck. The little cartridge wont lift it up. there is a converter to connect the jack to a CO2 tank and they said that would do the trick.. am seriously considering this but a bottle jack system from safejack is much cheaper.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was just looking in the felt tray. I removed the felt tray and see this box that has a tool less bolt.

Is this it?

View attachment 134250
Remove the kid car seat so you can lift the right rear passenger seat. There should be two knurled bolts to remove (one is under that R/R seat) so you can slide that jack case out. Mine has a red strap to pull on, and the first time I was like pulling and pulling but it wouldn't budge because I left the other knurled bolt in.

Screw Jack location.jpg