Aftermarket suspension in lieu of 37PP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As in they don’t fit? I know depending on spring rates the Jeep springs can be different diameters but they all still fit.
All I know is their website says not compatible with 37PP. I think the shocks themselves have a different diameter.

heyitsfish

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most dealers are now asking 5 to 10k additional ADP for the 37PP on top of the base raptor.
I really want to run 37s but don't want to sacrifice ride quality with a collar on a 35 model.
Rather than pay the 37 premium, is anyone making a suspension kit that will allow for 37s and improve ride quality? Not looking for kibbetech prices buy maybe something 7 to 15k all in.
Like others have mentioned, you can run some 37s on a base raptor with no modification. I have been running the same K02s that come on the 37PP with no issues. Even tested them out with a little air time and my fenders survived... I did purchase the bump stops @SMIKE linked as a precaution though.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for that info. I guess I need to do more research on what I can do for a minor lift.
I have done multiple things to achieve that over the years. I’ve done springs, spacers, and collars. Out of all three the springs were my favorite. The spacers made a pretty stiff ride, and the collars were find but I preferred the springs. I will say eibach is supposed to have springs soon and I prefer those over the Geiser’s personally. From what I’ve experienced and heard Geiser’s are a good bit stiffer which I don’t prefer.

Raptorbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done multiple things to achieve that over the years. I’ve done springs, spacers, and collars. Out of all three the springs were my favorite. The spacers made a pretty stiff ride, and the collars were find but I preferred the springs. I will say eibach is supposed to have springs soon and I prefer those over the Geiser’s personally. From what I’ve experienced and heard Geiser’s are a good bit stiffer which I don’t prefer.
Yea I don’t think I’m going to buy anything for a little bit here, might as well wait and see how those eibach springs turn out

OP
OP
AZxp

AZxp

Reaction score
If eibach can retain factory plushness while baking in 1.5 inches of lift, that would be ideal. I like that geiser offers a more performance oriented spring rate but I have a sxs for the real rough stuff.

I still don't understand the distinction between a spacer on top of the spring and a collar underneath it. Seems either way you're just adding preload to the coil but perhaps I'm missing something

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If eibach can retain factory plushness while baking in 1.5 inches of lift, that would be ideal. I like that geiser offers a more performance oriented spring rate but I have a sxs for the real rough stuff.

I still don't understand the distinction between a spacer on top of the spring and a collar underneath it. Seems either way you're just adding preload to the coil but perhaps I'm missing something
A spacer sits between the shock and the tower. The coil itself isn't touching the spacer and the spacer just acts like a body lift. This usually won't change ride quality because preload isn't changed.

1664247109777.png

A collar is installed under the coil itself adding additional compression/preload to the coil and results in additional height.
1664246881341.png