Aftermarket suspension in lieu of 37PP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZxp

Reaction score
Most dealers are now asking 5 to 10k additional ADP for the 37PP on top of the base raptor.
I really want to run 37s but don't want to sacrifice ride quality with a collar on a 35 model.
Rather than pay the 37 premium, is anyone making a suspension kit that will allow for 37s and improve ride quality? Not looking for kibbetech prices buy maybe something 7 to 15k all in.

SMIKE

Reaction score
In all honesty, I am not sure what you are looking for. You can fit 37s with ease. If you are just looking for a good leveling kit that doesn't change the ride quality (most people like the collars) there will be spring lift options available soon. I also know of a replacement upper mount that will level the front being released soon. You could also go with the Fox Factory coilover kit which is height adjustable.

Additionally there is a bump stop kit that spaces the 35" package bump stops down to the 37" OEM bump stop position available.

OP
OP
AZxp

AZxp

Reaction score
In all honesty, I am not sure what you are looking for. You can fit 37s with ease. If you are just looking for a good leveling kit that doesn't change the ride quality (most people like the collars) there will be spring lift options available soon. I also know of a replacement upper mount that will level the front being released soon. You could also go with the Fox Factory coilover kit which is height adjustable.

Additionally there is a bump stop kit that spaces the 35" package bump stops down to the 37" OEM bump stop position available.

Great information. I don't like the geiser springs as I don't need a higher spring rate. Perhaps the eibach will fit the bill.
Conversely, the preload adjustable fox coilovers are interesting. I did not know they offered them for the gen 3. Though preload and a collar are substantively the same thing, with one being adjustable but ultimately the same.

SMIKE

Reaction score
Great information. I don't like the geiser springs as I don't need a higher spring rate. Perhaps the eibach will fit the bill.
Conversely, the preload adjustable fox coilovers are interesting. I did not know they offered them for the gen 3. Though preload and a collar are substantively the same thing, with one being adjustable but ultimately the same.

Yes Eibach and another spring company should have them soon.

They have not officially released a set for the Gen3 yet but some have installed the Gen 2 versions with success although lead times and availability are a bit long/frustrating still.

Raptorbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would there be any negative to running something like this? 1/2” spacer in the front and 3/4 foutz spacer in the rear? I’ve read that the 37PP is ~1/2” taller and I prefer a light bit of rake. I figured at such a minor lift nothing else would need to be done.

SMIKE

Reaction score
Would there be any negative to running something like this? 1/2” spacer in the front and 3/4 foutz spacer in the rear? I’ve read that the 37PP is ~1/2” taller and I prefer a light bit of rake. I figured at such a minor lift nothing else would need to be done.

I really wouldn't recommend it. These trucks are already designed to have any more droop added to them. Using an upper spacer, pushes the shocks down. It can cause CV or ball joint bind. There are also 1/2" rear spacers available as well. https://www.levelupsuspension.com/products/level-up-suspension-1-2-rear-spacer-21-raptor

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t see how the 1.5” collars would negatively impact ride quality, they just add minimal shock preload. I think most people who report collars impacting ride quality are using the bigger ones, which I wouldn’t recommend.

Raptorbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really wouldn't recommend it. These trucks are already designed to have any more droop added to them. Using an upper spacer, pushes the shocks down. It can cause CV or ball joint bind. There are also 1/2" rear spacers available as well. https://www.levelupsuspension.com/products/level-up-suspension-1-2-rear-spacer-21-raptor
Darn. I wanted a minor lift just to get to 37PP stance. Wish there was a smaller collar lift option available. I wonder if 37PP springs would work in that case.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Darn. I wanted a minor lift just to get to 37PP stance. Wish there was a smaller collar lift option available. I wonder if 37PP springs would work in that case.
I am not positive but I am pretty sure the 37pp springs are a different diameter than the 35 shock. Only reason I say this is Geisers new springs wont work on a 37pp truck. I would think if the oem version is a easy swap then geisers would work on both. Like I said I am not sure but do know that geisers wont work on my truck unfortunately.

Raptorbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not positive but I am pretty sure the 37pp springs are a different diameter than the 35 shock. Only reason I say this is Geisers new springs wont work on a 37pp truck. I would think if the oem version is an easy swap then geisers would work on both. Like I said I am not sure but do know that geisers wont work on my truck unfortunately.
As in they don’t fit? I know depending on spring rates the Jeep springs can be different diameters but they all still fit.