Aftermarket Sliding Rear Window/Sync System

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys....I bought a 2018 Raptor......800a package. I LOVE the truck and all it can do but am already upgrading stuff that I wish I had (like the 801/2s) I got factory leather seats and I would like to replace the back window with the sliding. I can't find a sliding replacement window anywhere...thoughts? (Other than go buy a 801/802) LOL

Also mine has the little 4 inch screen...so dumb. I want to replace it with a quality replacement...either 8 inch or tablet style. I don't want junk...thought or links?

Thanks,

Andy

Raptornado

Reaction score
4Dtech.com seems to have some pretty slick Sync upgrade kits with all Ford equipment pre-progammed to your VIN so it's a simple plug and play installation.

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I first got into jeeps, I looked at the price of a rubicon vs the price of the base model sports and said “eff that, I’ll just build it the way I want!” After spending thousands of dollars and not even coming close to catching up with the factory offering, I ended up biting the bullet and buying the rubicon anyway because I was either going to have to pony up a ton more cash or have to settle.

My vote would be to trade into an 802a package and forgo the trouble of having to make do with almost having what you want

Last edited: