Aftermarket lights!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefracdaddy

Reaction score
I just got my new 2013 Raptor and was wanting to put some aftermarket lights on it. I am just looking for suggestions/ recommendations from guys who have already lit their rig up like the sun.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Behind the grille 40" and 30" bars are pretty common. Lots of guys are running some sort of lights in the lower bumper...either 2 or 3 lights per side depending on your set up. Some guys are running hood mounted HIDs and/or LEDs. Some guys have roof bars. Some guys have rear facing duallys or bars. There are TONS of options out there. The lighting forum should get you started on your search.

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea man there are so many options. depends on where you wanna go with bumpers as well. If you go into that lighting thread youll be reading for days but youll get a better idea.

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a thread I started a few weeks ago with a spreadsheet of a lot (not all.... there's just too many) of lighting options, mostly geared toward forum vendors and the stock bumper (although you could just as easily use the 40" and 20" sections with an after market bumper as well)

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldnt find on their website, do they do flush mounts like the D2s where you can bury them in the rear bumper?

Here is a Link to Jimmy's site and a Link directly to Whelen's showing the lights. Due to the warranty with the lights they are only sold through dealers like Wsi. There have been cases where the lights have been sent back for repair and found to be knock offs and not covered.

products - White Star Industries

Micro Pioneer™ Series - Whelen Engineering Automotive

I am sure you can mount them in the rear bumper, but they are not cheap and you are talking a ton of light. Just make a template and cut away...