Aftermarket KINGS 3.0 vs Fox 3.0 front coil overs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Forgiven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to pull the trigger but I have little experience with either company. Does anyone have preference to a brand? Does one Coilover out preform the other?

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Many are close to making that call Im waiting a bit. I am waiting for a few that are testing the new Kings out. They will have a great conclusion of how tehy perform. :)

Last edited:

Clockton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can give Rogue a call and they will give you their opinion on the Kings. They believe the Kings are a better setup than the Foxes but they are a large King dealer. Given they are such a large dealer they have the best price I could find.

Last edited:

racerjb

Reaction score
I have the same question...but problem is finding unbiased feedback...only way is for someone to do a back to back test with each shocks....the shops liked mentioned above will lean towards the shock they sell, so maybe difficult to get constructive review.