Aftermarket gauge question, aeroforce interceptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
View attachment 124130 View attachment 124131 View attachment 124132 View attachment 124134 View attachment 124135 Installed mine last year and it was pretty straight forward. Used the 2bar GM Map Sensor, 5v Regulated Power Supply, and Add-A-Circuit. You can see the add-a-circuit in the fuse panel photo and main power (braided sleeve) connected to the power block. Used a factory ground just under the air filter (same place I grounded the heat exchanger fans). Mounted the Map sensor to a wire harness on the drivers side near firewall and one of the threaded NPT ports on the Whipple Intake manifold (pictured). Used Analog 1 port and set it to 5.8 for slope and -13.2 for intercept. I’m near sea level but still had to adjust my intercept and ended at -13.0 to read 0 with ignition on. Instructions are all pretty straight forward, I stick with coolant temp and vacuum/boost monitoring for mine. Hope this helps!

One hell of a beautiful engine bay!! Makes my OCD happy