Aftermarket FX packages? Gen3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PerfectoR

Reaction score
I purposefully did not go with the factory applied graphics on my Gen 3 Raptor. I did not like the red design on the velocity blue paint. Has anyone purchased graphics aftermarket that they have applied to the vehicle at all for previous Gens and if so what would you recommend? Being that the Gen3 is so new I have not seen any packages out there yet but I would imagine the Gen2 packages out there would be close?

I am planning on getting the vehicle fully ceramic coated so applying the graphics before it gets coated would be a must.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would contact them directly though to let them know about your plans, rather than assuming a Gen 2 bedside graphic will work on a Gen 3. It might not. If you're lucky, these guys (particularly Rappy) may have already spoken with Ford and gotten the dimensions of Gen 3. Perhaps they have designs already, but just haven't put them on the website since no one has their truck yet?

OP
OP
PerfectoR

PerfectoR

Reaction score
I received a reply from Rappy and they are waiting to get their hands on a Gen3 to do what they do best....so hopefully sooner than later but it will take a little bit to get something out as no one has one just yet.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I received a reply from Rappy and they are waiting to get their hands on a Gen3 to do what they do best....so hopefully sooner than later but it will take a little bit to get something out as no one has one just yet.
I've been very happy with what Rappy Graphics did for me. They are glad to incorporate ideas you have to make some one off graphics. I love the ghosted "Raptor" he did for me on the hood stripes they did for me.

LouK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time i spoke with Rocky Mountain graphics he stated he was going to be ordering a Gen3 to do test fitting and design both the lettering graphics and bedside.