Aftermarket fenders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueOvalF22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ADV are pretty easy. If you find a youtube of someone who has done a bunch and get the right tools.

The hardest part was drilling welds. Really more time consuming than hard. I used a mini circular saw with a diamond bladte to cut across the outer bed rail.

It might take a bunch of sanding and such for paint.

I just went with a wrap.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ADV are pretty easy. If you find a youtube of someone who has done a bunch and get the right tools.

The hardest part was drilling welds. Really more time consuming than hard. I used a mini circular saw with a diamond bladte to cut across the outer bed rail.

It might take a bunch of sanding and such for paint.

I just went with a wrap.

Yea, that's the thing, I would be painting mine. My truck is Terrain, so it's already the color I want it to be.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fenders and liners are set to arrive middle of next week. They will go to the body shop to get checked over before they are fitted to the truck. My friend at the bodyshop wants to make sure they are smooth as fiberglass stuff can vary a lot in quality. I have full confidence they will do a great job though. They did my bed, roof, fender flares, front valance, and windshield last winter and it's all beautiful work.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also to add - the bodyshop will also be installing the paint to match door/tailgate handles and surrounds and paint matching them to the truck. Basically it'll end up similar to the FX4 Appearance package truck that had matched handles and flares.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Fenders and liners arrived at the body shop today. I may have to order a second set of fender vents to give them so they can get them properly fitted to the fenders, otherwise I'd have to run around without them on my truck. They will most likely start working on them and the handles in the next week or two.