Aftermarket fenders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrGable27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with Fiberwerx +2.5 fenders with mine. They aren’t perfect quality, but fiberglass (and aftermarket fiberglass at that) never is. The body shop that painted them were able to make my old fender liners work and blend everything in pretty seamlessly.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you sure you want to get rid of the vents? I think they are functional and provide some cooling under the hood.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Orderded the ADV +2/+2 without vent as well as the fender liners and am shipping them to my buddy at the body shop. Will be modding the pinch weld at the same time as the install, as well as doing paint to match door and tailgate handles. :)

BlueOvalF22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the same front glass.

I have the matching bedsides installed already.

I'm looking at the BMS LT. Kinda like that upper arm bumpstop on the BMS.

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got the same front glass.

I have the matching bedsides installed already.

I'm looking at the BMS LT. Kinda like that upper arm bumpstop on the BMS.

I'm not quite ready to hack into the bedsides at this point as they are a LOT of work to get right. Long travel would be nice, but I'm not sure I'll ever need that.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everything I've seen they require a lot of work. Friend at the bodyshop says fiberglass stuff always takes a lot of work to make it right.
I think it is a matter of perspective. It isn’t unbolt existing and bolt in new. There is “fabrication” involved.

Doing it for my first time, I agree it wasn’t that bad, or at least as bad as some lead you to believe.

Also how far you take the new glass depends on how much work it is to install it.

My truck probably wouldn’t win any car shows, but it looks decent with aftermarket offroad fiberglass installed by me, if that makes sense

OP
OP
C

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it is a matter of perspective. It isn’t unbolt existing and bolt in new. There is “fabrication” involved.

Doing it for my first time, I agree it wasn’t that bad, or at least as bad as some lead you to believe.

Also how far you take the new glass depends on how much work it is to install it.

My truck probably wouldn’t win any car shows, but it looks decent with aftermarket offroad fiberglass installed by me, if that makes sense

It may be a down the road thing for me. I just had the bed all re-done, so it's fresh right now. The passenger front flare and fender need repainted currently, so instead of repainting the stock ones I may as well get some more clearance and swap to the ADV ones.