Aftermarket Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to call Josh at Rappy, you won’t find anything on his website. He just made me some custom side graphics for my 35, having them installed next Tuesday. I’ll send some pictures when it’s done.

Hotrod-Realtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to call Josh at Rappy, you won’t find anything on his website. He just made me some custom side graphics for my 35, having them installed next Tuesday. I’ll send some pictures when it’s done.
I like the graphics... But cheapest upgrade to enhance the look....Pull that blue tag off the front bumper please.

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The trick is to text him. Josh says he’s just to busy to keep stopping to answer the phone, but if you text him and tell him what you want, he’ll get back to you.
So far he’s made my front and back lettering , hood graphics and the great looking side graphics. It’s a shame someone isn’t doing something for the four doors and try to tie everything together. Maybe I’ll stop back up to the shop that installed mine and see if he is interested in designing something for all these 22’s running around

RdW

Reaction score
I ordered from Josh 4 weeks ago and talked a few times too. He last told me to get in touch the next day and he vanished. I have called, text, emailed and used messenger more than times than I know with no response. I need one small replancement decal that I messed up. Has anyone be in touch with him the past few weeks?

Low Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My last order from Josh was around the middle of May. He redesigned the bedside graphics to fit on my 22. He mentioned then about some problems with Ford.
Rocky Mountain is now making stuff as I just placed an order from them. Depending on what you need, try contacting them.