Aftermarket console trim? Plastic feels and looks awful.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my guys at Extreme Offroad build it for me. I have never had any problems with it and the mount is very secure, no squeaks or rubbing noises.

Is that Extreme Offroad & Performance in Katy?

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that Extreme Offroad & Performance in Katy?

Let me know if you talk to them, as I am still interested in buying one myself. I am willing to travel to their location, if needed, or I can do the installation myself.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be there in about an hour and will pm you later today with what they say.

I am in Florida so I would have to have mine shipped to me if they can fabricate without my truck being there.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The quote he gave was $250 not sure on the shipping. Give them a call and see what they would charge to ship it. He has a few raptors in the shop now he is working on that he can build it from, or use mine. 281-398-4385 as for Austin you can mention you spoke with me (Brad). He will set you up.

Quaesta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The quote he gave was $250 not sure on the shipping. Give them a call and see what they would charge to ship it. He has a few raptors in the shop now he is working on that he can build it from, or use mine. 281-398-4385 as for Austin you can mention you spoke with me (Brad). He will set you up.

Awesome. Thank you so much.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Excellent! Thanks for the info!