Aftermarket console trim? Plastic feels and looks awful.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful! How much was the CF wheel? I want. Does the CF match the shifter well?

did painting the parts help w creaking noise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beautiful! How much was the CF wheel? I want. Does the CF match the shifter well?

did painting the parts help w creaking noise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The wheel was $2500, and they gave me $400 for my core. The carbon fiber is the exact factory carbon pattern and lay as the shifter. It took a while comparing different patterns to find the exact Ford pattern.

I never noticed any creaking in my original parts, I painted everything within the first month of owning the truck so I have no clue if it helped. In addition to the painting the entire cab has been sound deadened with Dynomat. No rattles or outside noise other than the turbos and exhaust. Still have a very loud exhaust note at WOT and can hear the turbo whine quite nice.

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder how the interior pieces would look painted body color. I have a leadfoot truck and that might be a pretty good combo.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wonder how the interior pieces would look painted body color. I have a leadfoot truck and that might be a pretty good combo.

I think that would be a nice change. The again some here may disagree. I can say a buddy of mine that had a red Raptor did his in red to match. It did not come out as nice. Looked too much like a ricer. Way too much of a contrast with the black seats.