Aftermarket bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 377846
Just installed the ADD bumper and light bar. Awesome look and definitely will separate your truck from the others. I’m having issues with my cruise control sensor not aligned right my lane correct isn’t working either, as well as collision warning. Have to c what needs adjusted?
As in they aren’t working at all or they lose ability periodically while driving?

blake69

Reaction score
The active cruise works fine when in a lane alone but if a car comes up to my right, it reacts as if it is in front of me and brakes, if a car come to my left, it is not effected, the land assist isn’t working at all now

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The active cruise works fine when in a lane alone but if a car comes up to my right, it reacts as if it is in front of me and brakes, if a car come to my left, it is not effected, the land assist isn’t working at all now
Sounds like your front radar sensor isnt aligned. Assuming there is an expensive relocation bracket add sells? Did you install it?

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 377846
Just installed the ADD bumper and light bar. Awesome look and definitely will separate your truck from the others. I’m having issues with my cruise control sensor not aligned right my lane correct isn’t working either, as well as collision warning. Have to c what needs adjusted?
Did they not provide instructions on how to properly angle the sensors and whether any calibration needs to be done?

blake69

Reaction score
ADD provides everything, I had a dealer instal it, I'll have to look into it and get it adjusted, thanks

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ADD provides everything, I had a dealer instal it, I'll have to look into it and get it adjusted, thanks
The ACC sensor is relocated in the upper left corner of the grill. It needs to be pointed downward very slightly. If the sensor is straight up and down or tilted up it will cut in and out. Pretty simple to adjust once you take the grill off. I would angle it down maybe a couple of degrees and it should be good to go.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much weight are these adding. Are you seeing worse mpgs, sag front or back or are they about the same weight as stock. I assume heavier and yes to all the above.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much weight are these adding. Are you seeing worse mpgs, sag front or back or are they about the same weight as stock. I assume heavier and yes to all the above.
I didn't weigh them but on ADD's website they say that the bumper is lighter than the OEM. Depending on which model you choose and how many lights you mount I am sure that can vary some. No sag at all front or rear. I also had them on a gen 2 with the same results. I feel that my mpg is pretty much the same as oem. You would think that the higher profile ADD bumper lines would cause more drag but if so, it's very minimal to where I don't notice it.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have SVC's newest bolt on bumper OTW and should arrive on Friday sometime. This is pre-powdercoat. They include the ACC bracket and I added a light hoop to install four BD LP4's. Sensors are built into the bumper and have ability to install 6 Squadrons or one 20" in the center area.

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 50