Aftermarket bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zach Gen3

Reaction score
I am looking into getting an aftermarket bumper in the near future, and I was wondering what everyone's experience has been with the electronic side of things. Are the sensors/adaptive cruise controls still working? I know that the sensors have new locations and the ACC has a relocation bracket, but wondering if the functionality is still there. Any feedback/advise would be greatly appreciated.

KRGKen

Reaction score
We have had no issues with the functionality of either system after the relocation. Shoot me a DM if you are interested and I can work out a deal for you

jimmyjamm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like most of the aftermarket bumpers have something that works, and is stated if it works with or additional bracketry, etc. is required if you have ACC.
Just make sure you note it when you order a new bumper.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking into getting an aftermarket bumper in the near future, and I was wondering what everyone's experience has been with the electronic side of things. Are the sensors/adaptive cruise controls still working? I know that the sensors have new locations and the ACC has a relocation bracket, but wondering if the functionality is still there. Any feedback/advise would be greatly appreciated.
I have ADD front and rear and all OEM sensors and cameras still work as designed. Just make sure when you do the install that you put the sensors back in the same orientation as the stock bumper. If you do ADD make sure to get the ACC relocation bracket. You may need to play with the angle or orientation of the ACC module once you relocate but mine has been working well since install.

blake69

Reaction score
I ordered the ADD Honeybadger front bumper with loop, ADD told me some people are having issues with camera and some are not? Any insight on this? I did order the ACC bracket

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the rear honey badger , just make sure they are sending you a 2022 fit , 21 is slightly different in size and requires more adjustment to install although they sat it will fit.

Going to need at least 2 and probably 3 people to mount

At the end it’s worth the money, it brings another look to the truck.

Money well spent.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered the ADD Honeybadger front bumper with loop, ADD told me some people are having issues with camera and some are not? Any insight on this? I did order the ACC bracket
You shouldn't have any issues with the adaptive cruise once you relocate(mount it at about 93 degrees instead of 90. I had to adjust mine). With the loop I assume it will block some of your front camera view but should be still usable.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you go with any ADD bumper, you shouldn't have any issues with cameras and sensors. Obviously when moving cruise control brackets and whatnot, there's some finesse with getting it right. But, for most customers, you install the bracket, turn the truck on, and you're good to go.

We've got a bunch of styles of ADD bumpers in stock right now for the Gen3 Raptor if you're interested in talking more! We can get you a solid bundle deal with lights as well.

blake69

Reaction score
3D7E1438-C541-4906-9261-882350160805.jpeg
Just installed the ADD bumper and light bar. Awesome look and definitely will separate your truck from the others. I’m having issues with my cruise control sensor not aligned right my lane correct isn’t working either, as well as collision warning. Have to c what needs adjusted?

Attachments

• 98379EE5-086F-40E2-9A08-BDA326755FCE.jpeg
    98379EE5-086F-40E2-9A08-BDA326755FCE.jpeg
    379.7 KB · Views: 75