After long time wait is finally here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dirtypope

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would you guys recommend oil change after first 500 miles? I was thinking going to the dealer but I don’t want some high school kid touching this truck so just gona do it myself. I was thinking synthetic and Ford Performance filter. Is this the right oil filter? Ford Racing M-6731-FL820 HD Racing Oil Filter and what oil you guys use?

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would you guys recommend oil change after first 500 miles? I was thinking going to the dealer but I don’t want some high school kid touching this truck so just gona do it myself. I was thinking synthetic and Ford Performance filter. Is this the right oil filter? Ford Racing M-6731-FL820 HD Racing Oil Filter and what oil you guys use?

Nah. I changed first time at 7500 with Motorcraft Synthetic blend. Oil test came back looking good.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While at first I wanted the front and rear graphics on my 2019 Magnetic truck I like the stealthy look and didn't care for the new wide white outline on the dark truck, but the graphics look great on the white trucks.