After being screwed out of my Raptor... anyone want to trade for a First Edition Bronco?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I had a code orange 37 package on order. My dealer F'd me over on it, this happened maybe a month or two ago. It is what it is.

With that said, I'm taking delivery of my long awaited Lightning Blue First Edition 4 door Bronco (black interior). Est delivery is early to middle December.

If anyone is interested in trading their Code Orange or white 37 package I would do it straight up. I'm also going to reach out to some dealers to do the same, I'm sure I'll find a taker but figured I'd start here with some Ford guys first.

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Local dealer has 2 Broncos. One is the 2 door Sasquatch. They want 29k adm on each. Morons.
This particular dealer is 5 min from me and has ALWAYS added ADM on every vehicle on the lot. Even before the chip shortage. I'll never buy a vehicle there.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Local dealer has 2 Broncos. One is the 2 door Sasquatch. They want 29k adm on each. Morons.
This particular dealer is 5 min from me and has ALWAYS added ADM on every vehicle on the lot. Even before the chip shortage. I'll never buy a vehicle there.

I'm okay with ADM when it's upfront and not pushed by shady dealers. If someone is cool paying it.. I'm 100% fine with it. I see issues all the time though in the COVID era with signed agreements being thrown out upon delivery.. that's not okay when you have emails and contacts saying 1 thing and not until its delivery time does everything change and the consumer has no recourse.

If the dealer ordered stock and threw ADM on it.. im okay with that. They'll get their bucks and negative press and move on. It's not a sustainable model for rural America but in more populated areas and metro towns you're kind of at their whim.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I had a code orange 37 package on order. My dealer F'd me over on it, this happened maybe a month or two ago. It is what it is.

With that said, I'm taking delivery of my long awaited Lightning Blue First Edition 4 door Bronco (black interior). Est delivery is early to middle December.

If anyone is interested in trading their Code Orange or white 37 package I would do it straight up. I'm also going to reach out to some dealers to do the same, I'm sure I'll find a taker but figured I'd start here with some Ford guys first.
I am Very interested in this. I had a first edition on order and got screwed by the dealer (owner took it) so I am a buyer. I have a white Performance Package on order was built 10/13 on a chip hold.

OP
OP
BalorGrayJax

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am Very interested in this. I had a first edition on order and got screwed by the dealer (owner took it) so I am a buyer. I have a white Performance Package on order was built 10/13 on a chip hold.

Keep me posted bud. I have a date set as well for full paint correction and ceramic coating. The dealer is installing the full tow package upon delivery along with black platinum door sill plates, it will also get the rear cargo floor mat, pet kennel. I added engine block heater and keypad entry to the build sheet so it could truly be all options checked (sans smokers.. cuz eh)

Status
Not open for further replies.