AFE Quantum power scoop is it worth it ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CVF-Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're not going to get a ton of power upgrading your CAI, so I wonder if this is more than just a hefty piece of plastic to be quite honest.

discowagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have it and can't attest if it makes any difference, but the mouth and overall piping is definitely larger than stock. The portion that enters the intake box is the same size as the stock scoop, but I figured for a small investment I would try to maximize the efficiency of the intake tract.

Biggwrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have it, looks cool. Without other mods and tuning, it wont do anything, haven’t noticed anything. Tho im not tuned yet.

I just cant leave shit alone

Blue Ballin

Reaction score
I have a CAI, upgraded intercooler, Magnaflo exhuast, Pedal Commander, and upgraded suspension. The truck is definitely faster than stock, so much so that I had to get aftermarket brakes and calipers as well to slow it down quickly enough when throttling it off of the line. And.... I still can't get enough. I want to mod it more, but not so much that it wouldn't be a comfortable daily driver.