Advice on Fog Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shgrant9

Reaction score
I have recently joined the Raptor owner club and looking for some advice. I purchased a 2020 Raptor this past fall and am in the market for fog lights and light bar and would love to get some advice from the veteran owners out there. Regarding fog lights I am purchasing the Rigid SRL 360 Round lights. Ideally I wanted all 6 (3 per side) to be SAE but I really wanted the amber backlight, which I now hear is not possible. My initial reasoning for this was I wanted to be able to drive with either all 6 fog lights on amber backlight or all 6 on regular (white) and never have to worry about potentially blinding an oncoming driver. I am not overly concerned about the light coverage but perhaps that is me being a novice?. In talking to SPV they are recommending I go with 1 spot, 1 SAE 1 driving but I do not like that look with 2 amber and the middle light being non amber. I am thinking since I cannot have all 3 be SAE with amber and I really like the amber, do I just go with 1 spot and 2 driving so I can have all my lights be on amber and then I just need to worry when I turn my fog lights on that I have to turn them off if I see an oncoming driver. Could use your thoughts. I will state my second question about light bar in a different thread since this got a little long.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For the light bar I suggest the BD S8! It mounts nicely behind the grill in a kit form. It has amber backlighting and it lights up the night.