Advanced Fenders and Bedsides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueOvalF22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was about to park my truck for the winter and took it to a good carwash. The weather went bad, thunder snow, freezing rain. So on the way home a slide left a Camry without a front bumper and a leaky radiator from contacting my front tire, bent a tie rod only up front but the truck kicked sideways bed into a post.

So I'm going to do bedsides, fenders, and fender liners from Advanced. I had been planing this all a long and already had a box of spot weld cutter bits to do the job purchased. I'm also going to install Brenthal long travel upfront and it already has deavers, SVC rear including their traction bars and long brake lines from freedom.

I'm probably just going to fit the glass, take it off and drop it at a place that does wraps and have them wrap the fenders and bedsides in a close approximation to tuxedo black.

Hss anyone else gone this way?

anthozy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did my rear bedsides. They turned out great. Did linex on the top where the caps go — chip guard was put on the bottom half of the bedsides to prevent rock chips and had them painted over. I paid $3,000 for install and paint. One of my best friends for 10 years did it for me though I’ve heard people spend $4-6k. If you off-road a lot wrapping is never a bad idea because it will get rock chips and also saves on cost.

anthozy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am doing 4.5” 2” rise on the front of the truck but haven’t found fender liners for that wide option. Does anyone have experience with that? Or know where to buy?

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you only wrapping the fenders/bedsides to match the painted cab?

I’m interested in the outcome as fenders are on the short list for me.

OP
OP
B

BlueOvalF22

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'll start with just wrapping only the benders and bedsides. If it's close enough I'll leave it at that.

If you go hard a wrap is the way to go. Good enough for SVC and more in the dirt, I watched this going down before I moved out of CA.

SVC.jpg

OP
OP
B

BlueOvalF22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am doing 4.5” 2” rise on the front of the truck but haven’t found fender liners for that wide option. Does anyone have experience with that? Or know where to buy?
I'd get the liners for the other fenders then get 6" or so wide strips of ABS plastic like they put on tube bumpers to widen the liners.