ADV Fiberglass +2" recomendations on wheel offset

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fkjurado

Reaction score
I have a 2018 raptor full stock. I would like to install adv fiberglass +2" front fenders, I think they look amazing, but Im not sure on what wheel offset I should get to fill them. I Dont want wheels and tires to sit inside the fenders, I would like to avoid the use of spacers and stay on 17" diameter wheels. I've been thinking in fuel maverick wheels on 17" x 10 , they come in -12mm and -24mm But I dont know if -12 is enough offset or I need the -24mm offset. Recomendations on tires also.

royCfus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2018 raptor full stock. I would like to install adv fiberglass +2" front fenders, I think they look amazing, but Im not sure on what wheel offset I should get to fill them. I Dont want wheels and tires to sit inside the fenders, I would like to avoid the use of spacers and stay on 17" diameter wheels. I've been thinking in fuel maverick wheels on 17" x 10 , they come in -12mm and -24mm But I dont know if -12 is enough offset or I need the -24mm offset. Recomendations on tires also.
I JUST posted this exact same question. I am leaning towards -12, that should be flush

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The 17x10 -12 brings you out 2.5" compared to stock. Probably a pretty solid choice to be relatively even with the new fender. Or get yourself an @svc mid travel kit. That'll push the wheels out for you without having to run 10's at a negative offset.

OP
OP
F

fkjurado

Reaction score
Which option do you think will give a better stance between fuel mavericks 17 x 10 - 24 mm or XD machete crawls 17 x 9 - 38mm. Mavericks offset isnt as agressive as machetes but they are one inch wider.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Which option do you think will give a better stance between fuel mavericks 17 x 10 - 24 mm or XD machete crawls 17 x 9 - 38mm. Mavericks offset isnt as agressive as machetes but they are one inch wider.

As far as the fitment goes they're both pushed outward roughly 3" so the "stance" is pretty much the same either way.