ADV.1 Wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ADV.1 wheels are custom made. You get to pick the diameter, width, offset, etc. Even custom finishes and touches, additions, engravings, etc. They're also lighter than most other wheels and are available in a one-piece forged wheel. That being said, they are very expensive, but you get good quality and a wide range of customization options.

Everready

Reaction score
They had the stock wheels to put back on so the Adv.1 wheels are on consignment. Also have a Leer 100 Xl camper top painted Terrain.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

I think I might put the Adv's on my Silver Screw tomorrow and post a few pics. ..

DDSMECH1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They had the stock wheels to put back on so the Adv.1 wheels are on consignment. Also have a Leer 100 Xl camper top painted Terrain.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

I think I might put the Adv's on my Silver Screw tomorrow and post a few pics. ..

You keep teasing us!! when you going to post the pics?

Glassman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price is high but if they weigh 5 lbs. and can handle a six thousand pound truck landing from six feet in the air, maybe that's not that bad of a price