ADV.1 Wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They look damn good and they come from a reputable company. Idc for the sizes offered and that money could be used for a lot more stuff than just some wheels

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i got a set of methods ill sell u for $1300 each. thats a steal compared to these lol j/k thats alot of money for a wheel that really doesnt have much of an advantage over other wheels for far less

Jgavin08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not really looking for an advantage, more so looking to set myself apart. Everyone has methods or the stock bead locks. I just want something different.

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you guys seen other advan wheels when researching. They make high end monoblock wheels for high performance vehicles. Awesome stuff.

Any idea what the weight difference in these are? I know these and Volk(rays engineering) are the top choice for track/high end imports

Sick wheels

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

I guess they have three piece and mono block designs. The bronze ones look so sick

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Volks on my Z and G are $1000 a wheel but for my Raptor I just can't see spending that on wheels to get beat up. Also if i was going to spend the money I would get Volk TE37 Large PCD instead of those.

http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/m...TGY&Store_Code=EM&Category_Code=TE37_LargePCD

Still a grand a piece though. Pic on a Tundra attachment.jpg

Tacoma
edit2x.jpg

FJ Cruiser
images

Last edited: