ADM closer to ending?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

8250_RPM

Reaction score
When Toyota dealers are asking for $25k over MSRP “market correction” on Sequoias (!), I wouldn’t hold your breath. We live in strange times indeed.

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW the northeast PA NJ NY CT is still getting ADM

Spent time this holiday weekend shopping 23s across lots of shops. Many were firm at 10-25K over, some went to 6-9K over, and a few went to 3-5K over.

Zero would take sticker.

I saw two leftover 22s sell for 5K and 10K over.
This is exactly why I bought out of Texas. Everywhere near me is still asking around 10 over. Have been seeing consistent MSRP trucks out of the Pittsburg area though

AHANunn

Reaction score
In March I paid 5K over in Southern California for a 37 package, with Recaros, in AG. I went and looked up every Ford Dealership on the West Coast. Most were 15-25K over for 37 package. The smaller dealers that are in BFEgypt is where I found the best deals. usually 5-10K over for the 37.
If you call the Ford customer contact center they will tell you what dealerships have what. You just have to narrow it down for them.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here in south fl its a bit diff, but theres some deals on the west coast and bit more north, thats how i got my current rap