ADM closer to ending?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m welcoming the softening of the market and watching these smug dealers get a fat kick in the nuts, the holier than thought shit is mind boggling. Last 2 service appointments I had oil changes (full synthetic) on my F150 and my wife’s Explorer ST they put a sticker up with 2000 mile intervals. Never again, that’s on top of a mountain of issues I’ve had. So when I bought my 23 35…. sticker out of Debuque, IA. I have zero confidence that my local dealer would support any kind of issues even with the ST we purchased from them.
Yeah... I tell everyone (Cause I'm the "Car guy" in the fam and friend groups) not to buy anything from any dealer in Boise area. They are thieves. Corwin Ford being the worst.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I think the market for ADM’S are done. Sure they are trying but interest rates suck. They will be begging us in the next few years.

willywilson

Reaction score
In Kansas City, most 35s are listed for 7500-10000 over. Some dealers will go down to 5000. haven't heard of anyone grabbing one at msrp yet.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here in fl i see raptors fly off the shelf even with 10-15k over msrp (for 35s no less)
More money than brains here.

willywilson

Reaction score
I called a dealer same weekend I ended getting one. They had 5 raptors. All marked up 10k. I said he man easy sell, you do msrp and I come out after I finish this burrito and sign the papers. He said, cool let me call the dealership owner and see if he will approve...calls back and says no thank you. He told me they just sold one for 10K over the day before. I ended up paying 5k over at a different dealer. That was a month ago in KC.

LOUSCRW

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Back in March, my local dealer here in middle Georgia was asking $5K over. I said no thank you, and they dropped it to $1K over. I said “ok, but only if you throw in a spray in bedliner”. I don‘t know how much a spray in liner would have cost me, but I didn’t feel as bad figuring I only paid a few hundred over. The next week, they had 2 more 35s sitting on the lot, asking $8K over. They were both gone within a week. I’m curious what they sold for.

20leadfoot

Reaction score
Hey friends,

To me this is “better” news. I’ve been following prices across the country. ADMs are dropping and also going away in a several dealerships. The average trend was 20-30k ADM but then it dropped to 9-10k. I was just offered $5k ADM on a 2023 Raptor 35 located in the MidAtlantic region. They have white and Orange. This is progress for sure. I realize that majority of dealerships are still advertising 15-30k over for 35s and 20-30k for 37s. T’s are in a while class of their own.

If anyone wants the information, send me a private message.
In So.Cal they are still asking $8 - $ 15 k over MSRP. Fricken thieves!!

flockofraptors

Reaction score
FWIW the northeast PA NJ NY CT is still getting ADM

Spent time this holiday weekend shopping 23s across lots of shops. Many were firm at 10-25K over, some went to 6-9K over, and a few went to 3-5K over.

Zero would take sticker.

I saw two leftover 22s sell for 5K and 10K over.