Adjust factory amp in 2013 to make it louder.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So if I purchased your sub / amp combo would my factory system get louder as its not driving the factory sub ?
if you tune the system right, you will be able to turn up far louder than you could imagine. you will still be using the oem equipment, but since the other items you are adding eliminate the eq, you will no longer have to deal with the loss of sound at higher volumes

LasGod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try playing higher bit rate music, I don't know how the amp works but I'd imagine if you play a better quality song with less recorded clipping you could probably squeeze a little more volume. I doubt it though. None the less, it'll sound way better at any volume.

Sent from my LG-E971 using Tapatalk 2

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, would running something like a JL Audio Clean Sweep back into the factory amps help at all?
no, you run the clean sweep and summing device to an aftermarket amp. the oem amp has crossovers built in, so it is limiting the signal going to the speakers.