GEN 2 Adding subwoofer to Sony system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rcnfan3117

Reaction score
Upgrading all speakers and adding amp. I have been looking through the threads but didn’t see what I was looking for unless I over looked it. I have the PAC Amppro4 installed, so I’m looking for a plug n play wiring harness from the factory amp to the aftermarket amp, can anyone lead in the right direction. Thanks

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There isn't one. I would have told you to use the Rockford DSR1 over the Pac, even if you were using an external dsp. Completely plug and play for both inputs and outputs, does not require the dash to be taken apart, and removes and replaces the oem Sony amp/dsp.

You could buy the F02 harness for the output side of the sony amp to tie your amp output into the oem speaker harness.

OP
OP
R

Rcnfan3117

Reaction score
I saw a lot on the DSR1, I just hate to take out the PAC and start over, however I do not want to manually splice into the factory harness either. I guess I will have to figure out the best path at this point. Thanks for the information.

OP
OP
R

Rcnfan3117

Reaction score
According to PAC technical support the following kit will work.

PAC APH-FD01 Wiring Interface
Works with PAC's AmpPro module to install a new amplifier in select 2007-2017 Ford and Lincoln vehicles with factory amp
127.gif

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a lot on the DSR1, I just hate to take out the PAC and start over, however I do not want to manually splice into the factory harness either. I guess I will have to figure out the best path at this point. Thanks for the information.

Buy the f02 harness and you won’t have to splice.