Adding second row heated seats to a 2018 Raptor w 802A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've seen several 802a Raptors in test reviews without the rear heated seats...it's a shame because it's such a in-expensive option.
I ordered my truck with the 802a, with the rear heated seats, but no sun roof....it took about 5 months but I got the exact truck wanted...

Fusco0520

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I might be one of the only people on earth with a 2018 802A Raptor WITHOUT second-row heated seats.

If I wanted to add OEM second-row heated seats (not aftermarket), a couple of questions:
1. Is the heating pad/coil + wiring already there and just need to add a switch?
2. What parts would I need to add this?

Any thoughts or guidance would be great. I'm bummed this was a $125 option that I somehow overlooked.
I don’t have them. I live up north. No one sits in my back seat so for me it wasn’t worth the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I ordered them but I did not click that box. I rarely have anyone sit in the backseat and if the seats are occupied, it’s with two car seats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts