Adding "Active Park Assist"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AGC8

Reaction score
Is it possible, via a 3rd-party brand/company, to add "Active Park Assist" to a 2018 Raptor? Can you do that to any Raptor? Or, is this more involving than a software tweak? I'm not sure if Ford designed the feature themselves or bought the tech from some 3rd-party company. I'd think there would be several alternative versions out there for the F150's or any Ford pickup.

I found it odd it wasn't offered by Ford when the Lariat/Ranger/Platinum and LTD have it as an option or standard. Why not the Raptor? :p

Last edited:

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it possible, via a 3rd-party brand/company, to add "Active Park Assist" to a 2018 Raptor? Can you do that to any *****? Or, is this more involving than a software tweak/addition? I'm not sure if Ford designed the feature themselves or bought the tech from some 3rd-party company. I'd think there would be several alternative versions out there for the F150's or any Ford pickup.

I found it odd it wasn't offered by Ford when the Lariat/Ranger/Platinum and LTD have it as an option or standard. Why not the Raptor? :p

I don't think rapers should have any features. :biggrin: