Adding a Relayed Power Distribution Block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigDogKona

Reaction score
I'm looking to hook up multiple sets of lights and accessories and I don't want to overload the upfitter switches/fuses... so I want to hook the upfitter aux wires to a relayed power distribution block that is directly connected to the battery. That way the upfitter switches will just be powering the relays and not the actual lights (or other accessories). I assume people have done this... do any of the aftermarket companies sell kits for this? There are lots of kits for Jeeps, but I haven't found anything for the Raptors.
Thanks,
B

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
buy 6 relays, 6 fuses (1 each for the size of the accessory) (don't do a single fuse for all 6) some wire, solder, and shrink wrap and go to town.

Years ago (1990) when I worked in car stereo industry, a co worker had a full sized bronco with almost 20 separate relays doing various things. The CICK / CLACKof the relays turning on an off was kind of cool.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I built my own using an Eaton RTMR and a switch panel from crown offroad. There are pictures on here somewhere