Addictive Desert Designs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
'Sup?

Bolt on Jen Juan here that noboday has any clue about the model/year/info. Love the look and quality.

It was recently damaged by a dumbbasssed wrecker driver (whole different story)and I had it repaired. No one at ADD could say what bumper I had. Got it fixed and back to almost normal. But I have never seen my bumper and skid plate and bar...

Any insight on my ADD? Or is ot a one off thing? Anything i've found is almost like what I have never existedView attachment 355312View attachment 355313View attachment 355314
@MurderedOutSVT
Looks like a stealth front bumper without the side panels.

OP
OP
ADD_CoreyHoeft
Reaction score
I was looking for a chase rack for my Gen 3 but they are all out of stock any idea when ADD will have any back in stock?

Thanks
sorry it has taken me so long to get back on here. We have actually brought down our lead times down to 16wks (we were recently at 20-22wks), our goal is to get closer to the 10-12wk mark. We are still offering the free shipping, but its getting harder with these added fuel costs.