Addictive Desert Designs SALE at Got Exhaust, U.S. FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SALE on ADD Off road products. We are offering discounted prices and FREE shipping in the lower 48 US for the month of August. Thats right, all those bumpers and chase racks that shipping normally drives up the total cost is now not only discounted but ships for FREE! (lower 48 US)

Looking to stand out from everyone else? Whether you’re looking to add style, improve function or both we can help. We offer the largest selection on aftermarket off-road bumpers nearly every type of truck & jeep on the road today.

"Addictive Desert Designs was born from an addition to push the limits of design and a passion for customizing vehicles and a love for the desert. This has driven us to pursue our goals of engineering the world’s toughest & visually appealing products for Trucks, SUVs, and Jeeps. Started in Arizona in 2007, we are now occupying a 80,000 square foot production facility and corporate office.

Our passion and innovation being first to market has allowed us to develop and manufacture quality suspension kits, off-road bumpers and accessories for off-road enthusiasts all over the world. From our industry leader Ford Raptor SVT bumpers and suspensions kits, to our ever-growing products for nearly every modern truck on the market, we are raising the bar on style, ruggedness and performance one truck at a time."

add-2018-raptor-winch-bumpers.jpg

Look over all the ADD products for your Raptor and message me with what you are looking for and I will provide you with your discounted quote! Save hundreds just in shipping!
https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com

biturbomg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nick what can you do on the stealth fighter winch. best price I have seen is $2120 shipped. Pm, Email or text me. Looking at the swarfworks again as well but that price has not changed and does add more weight to the front vs the ADD bumper.

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nick what can you do on the stealth fighter winch. best price I have seen is $2120 shipped. Pm, Email or text me. Looking at the swarfworks again as well but that price has not changed and does add more weight to the front vs the ADD bumper.

Message sent

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This SALE is back on! FREE shipping and discounted pricing. Message us for a quote and get better protection and style for your vehicle!

OP
OP
Nick@GotExhaust

Nick@GotExhaust

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This offer ends at the end of the month, dont miss it. BIG savings!