Addictive Desert Designs- Customer Service

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JakeB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This isn't exactly sales feedback, but I'd like to share my experience. I recently bought an ADD Venom rear bumper. I bought it used because frankly I cannot afford all new parts for my truck.
Long story short, I had a few problems with fitment because the bumper was hit when it was on the seller's truck. (Came as a surprise to me, but I'll just leave it at that) I also had issues cutting the holes for my parking sensors. I ended up calling ADD several times during this process.
Even though I did not buy from them, Nate and the rest of the guys I talked to were beyond helpful. I'm sure it was annoying getting that many calls, but the guys were pleasant every time.

Needless to say, I'm very impressed.

Jake

3b047a0267f1d93831476c0e85e22855.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis857

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a great experience with them too on my Venom front bumper. I bought it from their scratch & dent listing on Craigslist. Got it for a great price, and they met me down at the shop after hours. I had it powder coated to match the truck, and got into a "custom" front bumper for about 1/2 price of new off the shelf. Now if i can find a deal on a rear bumper too, Nudge Nudge, say no more

Hunter Dewey

Reaction score
ADD always will help you out with any questions you got. I've bought multiple items from them and had multiple questions that came with each one and still had great customer service all the way through installation. You'll never go wrong with their products.