Added Fox 3.0 Live Valves, Icon leaf Springs, and RPG +2 Drop Shackles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisMcP05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That wasn’t meant to be a quote but the website function messed up. Curious your thoughts on how the hose lines sit - if almost touching / lightly touching the coils? Notice any rub?

OP
OP
06viper

06viper

Reaction score
That wasn’t meant to be a quote but the website function messed up. Curious your thoughts on how the hose lines sit - if almost touching / lightly touching the coils? Notice any rub?
I actually had to zip tie the hoses together so they would not rub. If I had just let them be and not have zip tied them, they 100% would touch and rub.

ChrisMcP05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually had to zip tie the hoses together so they would not rub. If I had just let them be and not have zip tied them, they 100% would touch and rub.
How did you tie them to avoid it? Curious as I’m dealing with that issue myself currently.

AmaRaptor

Reaction score
What setting are the icons in and would you say the drop shackles are necessary? I am about to install the icons and am going back and forth about what setting to install them at.