Added a Raptor to the fleet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice Raptor! They got some serious brake dust on those wheels! Wow.

HAHA! Nope... actually painted by the previous owner (very poorly I might add) with a metallic black/gray wrinkle finish. New wheels are already inbound to go with a new set of BFG KO2 tires.

I love when non Raptor specific vendors turn into Raptor owners... Congrats on the truck, can't wait to see it in some videos!

I've been in love with the Raptor since it came out... no doubt I'm a GM loyal guy (its all I've owned until now) but Chevy hasn't done anything 'performance oriented' in the truck segment for awhile. I had an 04 Silverado SS, then an 06 Trailblazer SS and had fun with them... too bad Chevy doesn't take Fords approach to the truck market for guys who want something 'better'.

In the end I just like cool rigs and the Raptor is definitely that!

Congrats! I recently started using your products (over CG) and really like them.

Thank you for your business!

I would guess those rims have been plasti-dipped or painted. There's no way he would post the very first pic with dirty wheels lol.

Bingo - you know me well. ;)

Congratulations! I think this call for another Adams products Group Buy!:big_banana_Dance:

1 gallon of the new Blue shampoo
1 gallon of the new H2O guard and gloss
1 gallon of wheel cleaner
1 gallon of detail spray

I'll see what we can do.

I'd like to see how you clean the undercarriage.

Its on my to-do list. Luckily this one looks like it only made a few trips up the mountain for skiing, relatively clean underbelly.

And engine bay. No joke.

We can definitely make that happen.

That to. Headers specifically.

Interesting. Specific issue with the headers you'd like me to address?

Adam ? Red ? Ford ?
What happened to being a Chevy man
:)
Lets dial that bad boy in. Send me a email what you want
@AdamsPolishes

HAHA... hey... what can I say. I couldn't resist a 400hp off road monster.

I remember the old days when Dylan used to just drive Black Chevy's :ROFLJest:

Gone, but not forgotten :D

7490084E-84D2-4599-92A2-B8A2A3E31754_zpstrczdubr.jpg

B0DA6199-119D-467E-815E-429EBB18E43C_zpscg566ttc.jpg

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like that Avay. Mine look like turds. Got the black coated SW and the Utah mud baked on thick after the first run.