Added a Raptor to the fleet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Picked up this bright red monster yesterday. 2012 Super Crew with the 6.2L. Was a single owner truck and only had 21,*** on the clock. Fully loaded with all the options I wanted.

Just driving it home yesterday and to the office this morning has already got me smiling from ear to ear - its just a monster plain and simple! Rides fantastic on the streets and I may or maynot have ripped it thru a few open fields so far to test the offroad feel :)

IMG_0968_zpswua49cqj.jpg

Interior was pretty much spotless - gave it a quick TID wipe down and leather conditioner treatment yesterday. Over the next few days I'll be doing a full paint correction and detail. Still debating if it gets the most current coating prototype - we'll see. I'll update the thread as the detail progresses.

I wanted to take a moment to thank the board as well. I've been quietly researching this purchase and this forum has been an incredible resource to get this deal done and not end up with a bad purchase. You guys might just start seeing a few more Raptor themed Adam's videos here soon ;)

SVT_Aaron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up this bright red monster yesterday. 2012 Super Crew with the 6.2L. Was a single owner truck and only had 21,*** on the clock. Fully loaded with all the options I wanted.

Just driving it home yesterday and to the office this morning has already got me smiling from ear to ear - its just a monster plain and simple! Rides fantastic on the streets and I may or maynot have ripped it thru a few open fields so far to test the offroad feel :)

IMG_0968_zpswua49cqj.jpg

Interior was pretty much spotless - gave it a quick TID wipe down and leather conditioner treatment yesterday. Over the next few days I'll be doing a full paint correction and detail. Still debating if it gets the most current coating prototype - we'll see. I'll update the thread as the detail progresses.

I wanted to take a moment to thank the board as well. I've been quietly researching this purchase and this forum has been an incredible resource to get this deal done and not end up with a bad purchase. You guys might just start seeing a few more Raptor themed Adam's videos here soon ;)

congrats!! cant wait to see more videos and see what new products might come up from washing this beast.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A beauty for sure. X2 on the mirror deletes.

Now you'll see for yourself the Orange peel and poor leather we have to deal with!

Thoughts on the leather and red steering wheel strip after you put some miles on it.