Added a Gen 1 to the stable.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
My son got this one from a member here. Higher miles, but very well taken care of and the price was right, paint is almost perfect. He is almost 17, and all his buddies have old Broncos, I am not about to start wrenching on those old bastards.

Last Summer we made the family decision for him to sit out a year of school. My wife is a teacher and the writing was on the wall for the junk education coming down. Instead, he went to work for me, I am a solo home inspector. He studied and passed the state license test to be a pesticide technician, now signs off on the termite reports we do with inspections, and has shadowed me for nine months and over 300 home inspections (I stay very busy). When he turns 18 he can sit for his Tx Inspector license exam. He will start at a private school next year for his last 2 years. He also plays HS baseball and had to leave his team, but played with a very good "home school" team we found, they spanked a bunch of public HS teams, but good. So we worked that in too. He'll play with the private school team next year.

It's been a real time saver having him haul around ladders and do other menial tasks for me while working, all the while making about $6-7 an hour, I am cheap about some things. lol. So, I decided to upgrade him from the beater retired state trooper Tahoe he's been driving. The Raptor was a nice surprise for him. In the end, it was still cheaper than hiring a real employee. Questions about Gen 1's will be forthcoming, my 2018 is still clicking off the miles, currently 72k.

Thanks for reading.

Capture.JPG

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good looking Gen 1. Your son looks proud of it and happy. Did he know this pic was for online lol. Well he’s part of the brotherhood now. 300 inspections a year is a good living. With all these properties being purchased, you may set a new record this year. Tell him to enjoy that truck!

OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Unless he registers here, and posts his own pic, you photoshopped some prius driver in front of that truck.

#picturesoritsaprius
#youknowtherules

:deal:

Just sayin’

:cool:
I'm not sure he knows how to get online. o_O HAHAHA!!!!

Seriously though, any more screen time would not be a good idea.

OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Good looking Gen 1. Your son looks proud of it and happy. Did he know this pic was for online lol. Well he’s part of the brotherhood now. 300 inspections a year is a good living. With all these properties being purchased, you may set a new record this year. Tell him to enjoy that truck!
Yes. 300 last year, on track for 400 this year. He's only been working with me for 9 months, I still got him for 2.5 more. My little slave.