Add wireless Carplay to Gen2 Raptor for $85.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DougDimmadome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any issues with latency? I had one of the carlink setups and the latency was horrendous. Amazon replaced that one and the replacement was just as bad. Ended up getting my money back

wagner262

Reaction score
I have the ottercast. The Spotify music comes through fuzzy. It works great for 2-4 songs then gets staticky. I unplug plug it back in. Works great for 2-4 songs. I got another one and that works slightly better but same issue. Any suggestions? Maybe it’s my Spotify? Never thought of trying different app. Everything else works flawlessly [bluetooth, maps]

ams mike

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the ottercast. The Spotify music comes through fuzzy. It works great for 2-4 songs then gets staticky. I unplug plug it back in. Works great for 2-4 songs. I got another one and that works slightly better but same issue. Any suggestions? Maybe it’s my Spotify? Never thought of trying different app. Everything else works flawlessly [bluetooth, maps]

I use spotify and XM radio regularly. Have not had this issue yet. I also have my phone in a A/C vent holder or in the cup holder next to the shifter. So my phone is not too far away from the Ottocast which is plugged into the USB in the sliding console in front of the shifter.