ADD Venom R - Install Tow Hooks or Not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ro_Ja Boy

Reaction score
I have a set of Venom R bumpers coming in and am back and forth on whether to install the OEM tow hooks in the front with it. I’ve seen pictures of both and without seems cleaner than with. Any reason why I should or shouldn’t one way or another or any opinions in general? Thanks in advance!

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
It’s always nice to have a recovery point you can yank on. Also might need to pull someone out.... let’s see the pics of with/without

OP
OP
R

Ro_Ja Boy

Reaction score
Waste of that truck living in Nevada. Leave them off, you don’t need them and what better way to show it off.
:D Reminds me of the s2000 forums when people used to say that they were wasting their cars if they didn’t track them. I did track, but always made me laugh that people worried about what everyone else did with their car.

I’ll likely use it in snow and dirt, but rarely (when taking my neighbors CanAm out or going to Brianhead cabin), but not enough that I’m worried about the tow hooks becoming necessary.