ADD stealth fighters on my Roush Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Qnardacci

Reaction score
I really like that setup. Did you also move the radar?
DIY or have it installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qnardacci

Reaction score
I really like that setup. Did you also move the radar?
DIY or have it installed?

I’m in Wyoming so I’ll need a front lic plate. Would like to have a plate holder attached.
I would rather have this bumper installed for me. I don’t have the tools or place to do this myself. Moving the radar worries me. It will probably need to be tweaked for the new location.
Looks like this bumper won’t obstruct the front camera view as well. Is that the case? I also have a white 18 raptor. Looks good

OP
OP
dsfife

dsfife

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in Wyoming so I’ll need a front lic plate. Would like to have a plate holder attached.
I would rather have this bumper installed for me. I don’t have the tools or place to do this myself. Moving the radar worries me. It will probably need to be tweaked for the new location.
Looks like this bumper won’t obstruct the front camera view as well. Is that the case? I also have a white 18 raptor. Looks good

Texas requires front plate as well right now its stuck in my dash.

Moving the radar wasnt bad you do have to remove the grill however. From there it bolts on existing holes behind the grill and comes with and extension plug had no problems with it

The front camera is not blocked.

I will get some better pictures later this week.

ranger22

Reaction score
Texas requires front plate as well right now its stuck in my dash.

Moving the radar wasnt bad you do have to remove the grill however. From there it bolts on existing holes behind the grill and comes with and extension plug had no problems with it

The front camera is not blocked.

I will get some better pictures later this week.

I'm using this with my stealth bumper.

https://www.amazon.com/Shackle-Mounted-License-Wrangler-Unlimited/dp/B06XRFM92C

For now, my plan is to only use it when I'm traveling outside of DFW. Within the DFW metro, I'm going to press my luck.

Qnardacci

Reaction score