ADD stealth fighter rear bumper rusting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I was about to drop $8k on ADD bumpers and lights. Looks like I better make some calls first. My Fab Fours on GMC 2500 HD Denali are holding up just fine after 2 years. Unfortunately, I prefer the style of the ADD options over the Fab Fours for the Raptor.

Justin1980

Reaction score
So I see some individuals sprayed Line X on their bumpers. I wanted to see if anyone has used a chip guard, undercoating, or fluid film to keep rust at bay. If so getting some feedback would be great.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you’re spending that kind of money why not just get the damn things powder coated, Linex, cerakoted, or anodized? Or wrapped w/ a PPF?

You’re buying an aftermarket bumper paying for the design, more than likely the materials & even manufacturing are happening in the people’s republic of china...QC & pride in workmanship are non existent.

1badjk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you’re spending that kind of money why not just get the damn things powder coated, Linex, cerakoted, or anodized? Or wrapped w/ a PPF?

You’re buying an aftermarket bumper paying for the design, more than likely the materials & even manufacturing are happening in the people’s republic of china...QC & pride in workmanship are non existent.

It should come that way for the price you have to pay.

JoeCaMotto

Reaction score
I saw a video on how they are made and the metal is sand blasted after fabricated, then prepared and finally powered coated. I can’t believe they rust so easily.
Any update from ADD?