GEN 2 ADD Stealth Fighter Lights help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Alright guys I’m in need of some input for the 10” lights. I’ve read on here a few people stating that only 50% of the light makes it out from behind the bumper. I was wanting to go with BD S8 wide driving in white. I’m just wondering if I’m wasting money going with those lights compared to other lights.
I’ve already decided on going with the BD 40” OnX6 Curved driving/combo and I have the squadron racer edition spots in the A-pillars already.
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You’re correct. The 10” lights are more for accent lighting than anything else. The biggest issue with this location is fitment. Unlike the center light which comes with universal brackets, the 10” lights are very specific for fitment and the 10” Baja Designs S8 and the 10” Rigid SR are the two lights that are confirmed to fit there. We tried running other lights and used modified brackets to make it work, but the brand we used, the lights were almost the same price as the Rigid SR and BD S8, and that didn’t include the extra time or brackets required to make it fit.

Let us know if you have any other questions or if we can put a full package together for you for bumper, lights, wiring, and anything else you may need to get your setup dialed in.

OP
OP
Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Kyle@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nick,

It’s Kyle. I bought the bumper from you in Jan before my truck came in. Thanks for the input. I do like the amber running lights in the S8’s and they were my first choice.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nick,

It’s Kyle. I bought the bumper from you in Jan before my truck came in. Thanks for the input. I do like the amber running lights in the S8’s and they were my first choice.

Ahh..that’s right. Didn’t make the connection with the username on here vs how we got in touch last time.

I’ll send you a PM with some more info on your lighting.

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does ADD or anyone else make another cover for the side lights without the stealth fighter script logo?