ADD Stealth Fighter Front Bumper Side Light Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CCole77

Reaction score
Recently got an ADD stealth fighter front bumper. Super happy with the overall look but would like to get different cover plates for the side lights that do not say "stealth fighter". I was hoping to just get some that would match the "honeycomb" style pattern in the front grill. At one time ADD did offer those, but has since discontinued that option. I reached out to them to see if they still had the CAD program, but no luck. Anyone else have a resource or done something similar?

RexDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently got an ADD stealth fighter front bumper. Super happy with the overall look but would like to get different cover plates for the side lights that do not say "stealth fighter". I was hoping to just get some that would match the "honeycomb" style pattern in the front grill. At one time ADD did offer those, but has since discontinued that option. I reached out to them to see if they still had the CAD program, but no luck. Anyone else have a resource or done something similar?
Bump. Reviving an old thread. Has anyone found a solution?

Reaction score
I had solid blank plates made to match and close it in. I was searching to see if anyone was creative adding lights and not say stealth fighter. Guess not much wo going custom.

C99CCD27-C1FA-413C-822E-C78F31CCCDE0.png

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be designing one in DWG format over break but it's going to be a custom design just for me, not honeycomb...and unless you're a proud Jew you probably wouldn't be interested in it. But if you want I can send you the file for a solid plate and you can use that as a starting point. Let me know.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever come up with a solution for this? I have one as well. Thinking of dremeling out many of the cross bars to open and let the expensive S8 lights shine through!